For more information, call 406-377-5471
Apply for all positions at Glendive Job Service.
Lifeguards are responsible for ensuring the safety of pool patrons and enforcing all pool rules and regulations. Also responsible for the general upkeep of the facility. Position is part-time seasonal Sunday - Saturday (June, July, & August), approximately 20-25 hours/week.
15 years of age or older
Current ARC certifications: lifeguarding, CPR
Able to work outside in the sun
- In good physical condition w/ good or corrected vision and hearing
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Able to relate positively with the public
- Must be mature, responsible & punctual
Salary: $10.65/hour (more depending on experience)
Swimming Pool Cashier
Cashiers collect and record daily revenues, greet the general public, supply information about the swimming pool, and supervise the lobby area.
Cashiers must be:
14 years of age or older
Responsible, mature, friendly, punctual, and energetic
Available to work weekdays, afternoons, evening, weekends, and holidays
Able to work with a cash register
Have professional telephone etiquette
Salary: $9.20/hour (more depending on experience)
Referees are always needed for many of our program sports. We have a variety of needed referees for Soccer, Volleyball, Youth Utah Jazz Basketball and Adult Basketball programs. If you have experience and just wanting to keep up with the skills or wanting to learn how to become a referee these programs help teach and focus on building skills.
Referees must be:
- 15 years of age or older
- Responsible, mature, energetic, and ability to have athletic skills to accomodate the level of sport.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Able to make quick calls in a game pace environment.
Salary: Depends on experience
Tennis Instructors will prepare lesson plans and teach assigned classes, work on tournaments and clinics and help provide upkeep and other duties on the tennis court.
Tennis Instructors description/qualifications and must be:
- at least 15 years of age and requires a CPR/First Aid certification (training provided if needed).
- Some teaching experience preferred, employer will train if necessary.
- Able to build and host tournaments and clinics.
- Seasonal, Part-Time position. Will work approximately 15 hours per week from June through August.
Water Safety Instructor
Instructors will conduct American Red Cross swimming lessons in accordance to ARC standards. Position is part-time seasonal Monday- Friday (June, July, & August), approximately 10-15 hours/week for eight weeks.
16 years of age or older
Current ARC certifications: lifeguarding, WSI, CPR
Able to work outside in the sun
In good physical condition w/ good or corrected vision and hearing
Able to lift 75 pounds.
Able to relate positively to children and adults.
Must be mature, responsible & punctual.
Salary: $11.15/hour (more depending on experience)
Pool Maintenance Cleaners
Pool Cleaners are responsible for the maintenance of the facility for the Glendive Pool. This includes the bath/pool house, pool deck, in the pool, and the perimeter inside/outside of the pool.
Pool Cleaners must be:
- 16 years of age or older.
- Follow daily cleaning plan of the pool and bathhouse. Daily chemical water testing.
- Work mainly early mornings and/or late evenings and also weekend mornings. 5:30 AM - 8:30 Am and 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM weekly and weekends. Hours could possibly adjust to fit the hired candidate's schedule. Employer will train.
- Provide a safe and clean environment for patrons and staff.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Rec Director/Assist. Director/Pool Manager.
- Follow and carry out the rules and regulations of the facility.
Salary: $9:20/hour (more depending on experience)
- Responsible to prepare class outline/lesson plans in advance of the activity and have the ability to setup/take down equipment as needed for the activity.
- Work at special events as requested by the Recreation Director/Assistant Director.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are desirable.
- Be Self-Motivated and creative to instruct a variety of arts and crafts, sports and game activities.
- 15 years of age or older.
- CPR and First Aid certified (training included).
- Activities may include: Arts and crafts, basketball, t-ball and more.