Download the CASHING guide for a full list of activities and local clubs/organizations here!
CASHING 2017 Guide UPDATED.docx
Size : 12332.372 Kb
Type : docx
ABC Cal Ripkin Baseball
- Contact: Tyler Silha (406-377-7242)
- For: Boys and girls ages 5-12 years
- Season: April-July
Babe Ruth Baseball
- Contact: PJ Knoll (406-939-9171)
- For: Boys ages 13-15
- Season: May-July
Badlands Drifters Car Club
- Contact: Jason Ryan (406-377-6290)
- Meetings: First Sunday of each month in the library basement
Badlands Geocaching Group
- Contact: Naomi Burbach (406-377-8992)
Big Sky Shires and Equine Services
- Contact: Leanne Hoagland (406-687-3004)
- Group/Private equestrian lessons and other services
Black Bridge Athletic Club
- Contact: Donna Houck (406-377-7777)
- 24/7 fitness with keyless entry membership.
Blue Devils (American Legion)
- Brent Diegel (406) 989-0639
- Boys ages 16-18 years old. Traveling baseball team with a season of May - August
Brett Fitch Memorial Skate Park
- Contact: Brenda Rose (406-989-1206)
- Open to everyone during daylight hours
- Drug-free, premier skate park
Body & Soul Gym
- Contact: Teresea Olson (TolsonPAC@hotmail.com)
- 24/7 with kelyless entry for members for fitness center.
- Offers cardio, weight and circuit training. Courses/classes available also.
Boys and Girls Club of Dawson County
- Contact: (406-377-7999)
Boy Scouts of America
- Contact: Jonathon Westenskow (406-377-6012 or 406-939-4584)
- Open to boys 1st grade to 21 yrs old and Girls 14 to 21 years old.
Chamber of Commerce and Ag
- Contact: (406-377-5601)
Cottonwood Country Club
- Chuck Page (406-377-8797)
- A nine-hole golf course, a driving range, practice green, pro shop, and fully stocked lounge
Cub Scouts Pack 111
- Contact: Jay Fleming (406-939-7859)
- Boys First grade to 10 years old
Dawson Community College
- Contact main office: 406-377-3396
- Walking track, Weights machines, free weights and cardio.
Dawson County Extension Office
- Contact: (406-377-4277)
Dawson County Fair Board
- Contact: Tacee DeSaye (406-377-6781)
- Fair: June 13-16 & August 5-10
Dawson County Volleyball Club
- Contact: Tiffaney Egan (208-490-7339)
- AAU volleyball for ages 10-18 yrs old.
- Contact: Kathy Cross
- Offering gymnastics to age 3 to 16 years old
- Recreational and Competitive gymnastics, open all year but various hours depending on the season. Competition season October through March.
Dinosaur and Fossil Museum
- Contact: Office (406-377-3228)
Eastern Montana Martial Arts Academy
- Contact: Mr. Jacob Martin 3rd Dan (406-939-4835)
- Taekwondo training for all levels
Friends of Makoshika
- Contact: Jim Swanson, President (406-377-5384)
Frontier Gateway Museum
- Contact: Fayette Miller, Curator (406-365-2769)
- Open Memorial Day-Labor Day
- Monday-Saturday: 9-noon & 1-5pm, Sunday: 1-5pm
Girl Scouts Troop 2323 -Glendive
- Contact: Tricia Rittal (503-758-8760)
- For girls aged kindergarten to high school
Glen Bowl Lanes/ ROSE Theater
- Contact: Joe Kessel
- Bowling: 406-365-5316
- Movie Hotline: 406-377-2828
- Bowling, leagues, movies, casino and lounge, storage
Glendive Co-Ed Softball
- Contact: Tony Munson (406-939-5977)
- For everyone 16 years and older June through August.
Glendive Community Shooting Range
- Contact: Makoshika State Park (406-377-6256)
- Shooting is open Dawn to Dusk for everyone
- No shotguns, .50 cal, homemade targets or clay birds
Glendive Community Orchestra
- Contact: Sonja Tuma (406-670-6121 or 406-377-1143)
- Anyone that has had two to three years experience with their instrument.
- Performs at Nursing homes, community events, church appearances and concerts.
Glendive Girls Softball Association
- Contact: Lesa Schock (406-939-4501)
- Contact: Chad Maher (406-941-2892)
- For: Girls ages 4-14
- Season: April-June
Glendive Knights Football
- Contact: Paul Miller (406-939-4461)
- AAU tackle football for 4th-6th grade boys that compete with various other Eastern Montana towns.
Glendive Mat Devil AAU Wrestling
- Contact: Christie Tennant (406-939-2941)
- Contact: Darci Ochs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ages: Youth (5 -18 yrs)
Glendive Noon Lions
Glendive Noon Toastmasters
- Contact: Jim Squires (406-377-5708)
Glendive Officials' Association
- Contact: Mike Dryden (406-377-4539)
- Contact: Kelly Wicks ( email@example.com )
- Facebook: Glendive Outside
- Social community to build like-minded people that enjoy outdooor activities.
Glendive Public Library
- Contact: Gail Nagle, Library Director (406-377-3633)
- Story Time: Tuesdays, 10:30-11am
- Baby Bookworms (0-3yrs): Wednesdays, 10:30am
- Summer Reading Program
Glendive Senior Citizens Center
- Contact: Myrna Sadorf, Director (406-377-3791)
- various activities throughout the month:
Glendive Short Pine OHV Area
- Contact: Dena Lang (406-233-2800)
- OHV trails, shooting area, fossil collecting, wildlife viewing and camping.
Glendive Trap Club
- Contact: Roger Redland or Jeff Diegel (406-377-7261)
- Trap/Skeet Shooting. League and practice spring and summer seasons.
Glendive Tennis Association
- Facebook: Glendive Tennis Association
Glendive Wet Devils Swim Team
- Contact: Andee Jolliffe President (406-939-4630)
- Contact: Mariah Tipton (406-939-8121)
Iron Girl Boot Camp
- Tammi Miller (406-939-3295)
LaDonna's School of Dance
- Contact: Michaela Murphy (406-939-4551)
- Dance classes/competitions ages 3 through 18 yrs old
Lazy Hearts Kennel
- Contact: Nancy Lane (406-989-2480)
- Six week dog obedience classes offered in spring in summer.
- Contact: Ed Williamson (406-377-2994)
- Members only
- Archery range and courses. May through October
Makoshika State Park
- Contact: Park Manager (406-377-6256)
- Open 24/7 year round. Visitor Center: 9am-5pm daily
- Montana's largest state park with 11,000+ acres that include hiking trails, Disc Golf (Folf), camping, picnicking, group use shelter, amphitheater and visitor center.
- Host campfire programs and youth programs during summer season.
- Contact: Jim Kutzler, President (406-989-1031)
Momentum Fitness, Inc.
- Contact: Jodee Lantis (406-891-0017)
- Contact: Crystal Amsler (701-527-7666)
- Yoga, Zumba, Kickboxing, Cardio, Weights, Challenge groups and more.
Montana Big Sky State Games
Pet Projects Kenneling
- Contact: Allen Deins (406-365-9013)
- Pet kenneling, dog grooming and more.
- Contact: Glendive Rec. Dept. (406-377-5471)
- Open to public during the summer season (10am -8pm)
Red Devil Football Camp
- Contact: Ryan Buckley (406-939-0774)
Vigor Dance Academy
- Contact: Katie Holden (406-486-5467)
- Ballet and Tap for ages three years old and up
Any Club or Organization (not already listed) that would like to be added please contact the Glendive Recreational Department.
If your Club or Organization is listed, but need updated information, please contact the Glendive Recreational Department.